(This statement is only available in our official website language of English)
(Last Updated - December 10, 2009)
1. Ads may be submitted via email using the contact form available here, phone and mailing addresses are available upon request.
2. No advertising materials will be returned unless accompanied by specific instructions.
3. All advertising is subject to acceptance by whos.amung.us Inc., which reserves the right to reject any advertising materials at its sole discretion prior to publication on web properties controlled by whos.amung.us. whos.amung.us will not knowingly publish material which unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, gender, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, or physical handicap. Furthermore; whos.amung.us will not publish any material that promotes any illegal activities.
4. whos.amung.us will make all reasonable efforts to see that advertising is published as accepted. However, whos.amung.us will not be held liable for any consequential damages resulting from failure to do so. All attempts will be made to correct any errors that may appear.
5. Advertisers and Agencies forwarding insertion orders which contain incorrect rates or conditions are hereby advised that the advertising called for will be inserted and charged with the rates and terms of this contract and the whos.amung.us rate card in effect at the time of publication. Failure to make an order correspond in price or terms will be regarded as a clerical error and the advertising will be inserted without further notification.
6. The Advertiser and/or Agency assumes full and complete responsibility and liability for the content (including text representations, illustrations and copyrights) of all advertisements published pursuant to this agreement, and shall indemnify and save whos.amung.us harmless against any claims, demands, or liability. The Advertiser and/or Agency shall reimburse whos.amung.us for any amount paid by whos.amung.us in settlement of claims or in satisfaction of judgments obtained by reason of publication of such advertising materials together with all expenses in connection therewith, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees and costs of litigation.
7. All ads must be paid for in full at the time of placement. whos.amung.us reserves the right to refuse or postpone the publishing of ads until all fees have been received in full, including the clearing of bank cheques.
8. All fees paid for advertising are non-refundable unless the advertisement is cancelled prior to the commencement of the advertising campaign, which is defined as the moment the advertisement is first published on the Internet.
9. Advertising rates are subject to change without notice, currently running or booked campaigns will remain unaffected.
10. These terms are subject to change without prior notice, updated terms will be sent out upon request, with insertion orders, and published online.
11. whos.amung.us is not bound to comply with any advertiser instructions if they conflict with established policies.
12. whos.amung.us is not liable for delays in publishing or failure to publish submitted advertising material in the event of circumstances beyond the control of whos.amung.us.
Acceptance of these terms by the Advertiser and any associated Company(ies) or Agency(ies) is implied upon the receipt of an insertion order, submitted advertising materials, and/or monies by whos.amung.us.
Please request more information, a rate card, or an insertion order sheet by contacting us to discuss your advertsing needs.